Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation (RERF)
RERF is a sister organization of the Brahma Kumaris that systematically and effectively guides specialized community services through its 20 Wings including the IT Wing.
Information Technology Wing (IT Wing)
IT Wing of the RERF is committed to empowering the professionals related to IT and allied industries to achieve a balance between their personal ideals and the professional approach in the fast-growing IT industry through the application of Rajyoga Meditation. The Wing has conducted hundreds of such programs in dozens of cities across India.
Benefits of Membership to IT Wing
- You will receive the privilege to be part of IT Wing, RERF, the sister concern of Brahma Kumaris, a prestigious organization in the world.
- You will be informed about Seva opportunities for various programs conducted by IT Wing across the country and for various service initiatives taken by IT Wing.
- You will be invited to trainings specifically organized for members of IT Wing.
Procedure to become a Member of IT Wing
separately for each Wing.
Please Scan (to make Soft Copies)
- Filled Membership Form with Signature of BK Center Incharge and
- The Details of Transaction of Online payments made including date, time of transaction/payment made & mention the name of Bank from which amount have been transferred online to track Counterfoil / Receipt received after deposit of Rs. 2,025/-
Account Name (in which Rs. 2,025/- to be deposited) : Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation
Type of Account : Saving Bank
Account No. : 30297384696
Bank Name : State Bank of India
Branch Name : PBKIVV, Shantivan
IFSC/NEFT Code : SBIN0010638
Please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scanned Copy (Soft Copy) of Membership Form and the Screenshots of Online Transaction.
Methods to Transfer the Fee
IT Wing Donation Account :
Bank Account Name : Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation
Bank Account No. : 36474646651
Type of Account : Savings Bank Account
Bank : State Bank of India
Branch : PBKIVV Shantivan, Talheti, Abu Road, Rajasthan
NEFT/RTGS/IFSC Code : SBIN0010638